Gyro attitude, terrain and obstacles on a moving map
Terrain and obstacle warnings overlaid on your gyro attitude indicator and "glass panel" flight instrument display. Moving map features color-coding to indicate which airports can be reached in case of an engine-out emergency.
- All functionality of Flight Instruments (gyro attitude*, altitude, speed, heading, vertical speed, rate-of-turn, slip indicator and nearby airports on a glass cockpit display)
- Pop-up map on primary display shows terrain or obstacles nearby
- Full-screen map shows elevation, terrain warnings, obstacles and airports
- Full zoom, pan, track up/North functionality
- Select airports for information and direct-to navigation, shown on map and primary display
- Multi-leg flight planning using Airports, VORs and NDBs
- Nearby airport list shows airport information including communication frequency and longest available runway
Requires device with GPS.
*If no gyro sensors are available, attitude is derived from GPS.
Primary display showing flight instruments, and pop-up warning with terrain caution and warning areas. Moving map shows plane navigating to airport. Green airports are likely within no-wind gliding range. Small dots are private use airports.
Android version map display